Our aviation technicians, holders of Peruvian FAA and DGAC licenses, are highly qualified in systems, structures and avionics, to carry out routine, non-routine, progressive inspections, scheduled checks or hidden damage checks in the different parts of the aircraft.
AUTHORIZATION TO INSPECT FUSELAGES AND MOTORS
- Transit, daily, weekly, Etops, RVSM, pre departure, and A-checks.
- Unscheduled checks.
- Defect rectification.
- LRU and minor component replacement.
- 24/7 AOG support
- Aircraft engineering during livery change
- Line station set-up and management services
- Aircraft dismantling
- Aircraft engine wash
- Aircraft interior deep cleaning
- Aircraft exterior wet washing
- Aircraft carpet change
- Aircraft preservation/de-preservation
- Borescope & NDT inspection services
- Engine run up